- Bowdoin, ME USA
- Nov 03, 2022
LOCATION: Bowdoin, ME or Greenville, PA
SUMMARY: This position will be part of the marketing team to develop and implement FHC’s worldwide marketing strategy for selling FHC products, devices, as well as technical and training services to neuroscience and neurosurgical markets. This position will support monitoring and analyzing customer response, conducting market research to support strategy, and organize and support global conference attendance for FHC by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the development of new marketing materials. Consult with outside vendors as needed for production and graphic design.
- Assist with the development of internal and external FHC communications, digital marketing campaigns, news releases, and publications.
- Develop advertising layout concepts as part of campaign materials and present to Marketing Manager for review and approval.
- Oversee participation in tradeshow and technical meetings including exhibit space purchase, booth layout, logistics and booth design.
- Monitor and maintain CRM and digital communications database with up-to-date customer information.
- Manage tradeshow lead entry and CRM task completion, as well as weekly metric reporting related to completion of CRM tasks.
- Support quality objectives by prompting inside sales for surveying opportunities and monitoring responses.
- Assess needs in communications or project support. Work with and assign staff members accordingly.
- Maintain inventory of artwork and archive files.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a passion for excellence in customer service and for promoting the well-being of the company, its products, and its employees.
- Enthusiastic participation in company sponsored or other community events will be considered in performance reviews.
- Travel may be required to staff company booth or exhibit at trade shows.
- Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule with frequent extra effort when necessary.
Assist with Marketing and Communications team projects and activities. This position offers career advancement opportunity as the Marketing and Communications Manager after demonstrating necessary skills, and if the position is available.
Three to five years business experience, preferably within a marketing/sales management environment. Marketing and/or communications training or education. Knowledge of various media options including hands-on ability to develop concepts, copy, and presentation alternatives. Good math skills in order to interpret market research data, trends, customer survey results, and to develop logical forecasts based on current sales data.
High level of energy, positive attitude, strong confidence, mature decision-making ability, demanding nature for quality and customer service excellence, and a passion for promoting the well-being of the company, its products, its employees, and its customer benefit. Understanding of international markets, including selling, marketing, regulatory, and distribution techniques.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, or graphic communications or equivalent in work experience in one of those fields.
Fluency in verbal and written English required. Other languages are beneficial, but not required.
Basic math skills to perform office functions and the essential functions of this position
Analytical reasoning required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
No special certifications required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the professional, smoke-free work environment is usually moderate.