- Greenville, PA USA
- Jun 04, 2020
The Production Technician assists FHC Greenville. This position involves some production duties, a variety of ERP System activities, and other general business office activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assemble product following work and print instructions as specified on manufacturing job orders generated from FHC’s ERP system.
- Relieve inventory physically and/or electronically through FHC’s ERP system if needed and follow the procedures to account for all items.
- Through in-process checks within the process, the Production Tech will ensure the integrity of each product he/she produces and own that part of the manufacturing process to ensure a quality product is produced to pass on to the next step in the manufacturing process and ultimately FHC’s external customers.
- Assure tolerances are within acceptable range. This may include use of microscopes and will require manual dexterity working with tiny components for extended periods of time.
- Maintain accuracy when packaging and assembling final product while using multiple lot specific items.
- Print labels from label software program and verify, in conjunction with the Quality department, the correct label is printed to be applied to the final product.
- Assure quality of assembled product, including proper label placement as documented on the engineering drawing and/or quality management system work instruction
- Participate in continuous improvement training and projects.
- Prepare and process Job orders as assigned by customer orders or internal requests
- Maintain / perform calibration of equipment used in manufacturing processes
- Maintain / perform equipment maintenance as needed
None at this time.
Work with other FHC personnel with projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Computer (PC) literate
The ability to deal and work effectively within stressful situations
Highly organized and detail oriented
Excellent communications skills, written, verbal, and telephone
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required. Associated Degree preferred but not necessary.
Production and / or quality inspection experience is beneficial.
The position requires basic training or experience with data entry, electronic spreadsheet software, and conventional office practices, procedures and protocols. Essential required skills include meticulous attention to detail, effective communications, and work discipline without close supervision.
Telephone manner, word processing, database, spreadsheet, organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking are necessary.
COMMUNICTION & LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of settings and with a variety of personalities and job positions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: