- Bowdoin, ME USA
- Nov 26, 2019
Join us in our satisfying business of changing peoples’ lives every day. FHC designs, manufactures and internationally markets trusted products that provide customizable solutions for neuroscientists and neurosurgeons as they work across the globe each day. FHC’s neurosurgery products are used in leading functional neurosurgical centers worldwide. Join a close-knit team that manufactures products for Deep Brain Stimulation for treatment of Parkinson’s Disease and other neurological disorders.
Our Mission is to:
* Remain a Maine-based manufacturing company that designs, manufactures and markets premium products
* Provide creative solutions to the needs of our customers
* Support our products and services with a total commitment to excellence
* Build and sustain our company as a valuable asset to our employees, community, and owners
SUMMARY : The Regional Development Manager (RDM) is responsible for the management of performance and activity metrics in their designated region, and for growing both research and clinical revenue profitably (goal: +15% for FY20) through the execution of an established and comprehensive marketing and sales plan. He/she is responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining communication with research and clinical customers and contacts in their assigned region. The RDM will be expected to utilize presentations and demonstrations linked with interpersonal selling skills and marketing tools to achieve performance and activity metric goals, company defined revenue and product and project objectives. It is expected that the RDM is a product expert to the level of being able to guide product use and attend and support surgical cases. The RDM will be responsible for administration, maintenance and accuracy of market, customer and contact information through a CRM system. The RDM will be responsible for maintain current and accurate Opportunity and Task pipelines. The RDM will be responsible for managing at least one and as many as five Customer Development Specialists (CDS) within their assigned area, and be responsible for their team’s overall productivity and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing to develop and execute on a specific area sales and marketing plan, product launches, collaboration initiatives and research and clinical sales strategies each year.
- Meet with potential customers, establish rapport, provide necessary product demonstrations/presentations, and successfully negotiate and close sales as identified in regional planning.
- Be responsible for achieving the goals set for the Performance and Activity Metrics as set for their Region.
- Attend surgeries and provide case support as requested or needed.
- Support balanced sales and marketing efforts to both research and clinical opportunities.
- Monitor, report, and act on competitive activities and information.
- Support the Innovation Center and other collaboration efforts and assist in providing customer input to product development as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, contacts and key strategic partners.
- Assist Marketing towards establishing FHC as “the” Neural MicroTargeting Worldwide support company by assisting in coaching and training of products and processes based on personal experience and/or education.
- Represent the company at trade shows and special events to promote products.
- Forecast, and control expenditures to conform to fiscal year sales and expense budgets.
- Prepare periodic sales reports indicating potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Daily reporting that includes:
- Collect, maintain and document customer contact and partner information, Opportunities, Tasks and next actions daily in the CRM system.
- Any relevant QSF85 (Field Service Reports)
- Daily Report submitted prior to 8am EST on the following business day.
- Participation in the Daily Sales and Support Team Stand-up
- Weekly reporting that includes:
- Schedule and participate in a Weekly One on One with the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Attendance and participation in the weekly Sales and Support Team meeting.
- Monthly reporting that includes:
- Review of the Opportunity pipeline for the assigned region with the VP of Sales and Marketing..
- Review of the Sales metrics for the assigned region with the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Review of the Performance and Activity metrics with the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Be organized and be able to network and negotiate.
- Promote and maintain a strong working relationship and contact with associated co-marketing alliances and industry partners.
- Be willing to relocate within assigned territory.
- Be available to travel at least 66% of the time.
- Be self-directed and flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a passion for excellence in customer service and for promoting the well-being of the company, its products and its employees.
- Enthusiastically participate in company sponsored community events for the sake of charitable giving in the amount of 4 hours each quarter year.
- Exemplify the FHC core values.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The RDM will be responsible for managing at least one and as many as five Customer Development Specialists (CDS) within their assigned area, and be responsible for their team’s overall productivity and success.
Self-directed and self-motivated
Must be able to travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of five years related experience.
LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of sales techniques and financial principles. Have the ability to effectively communicate orally and in written form with internal and external customers.
Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Individual must be able to travel via multiple modes of transportation including airplanes, automobiles, busses, trains, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the professional, smoke-free work environment is usually moderate. Travel is a requirement and the travel environment may fluctuate geographically and environmentally.
Full slate of comprehensive benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, company paid STD/LTD and Life Insurance, 401(k) plan with generous employer match, voluntary life insurance, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
After an initial training period in Bowdoin, ME and Greenville, PA position will relocate to another area within the US based on business needs.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?