Location: Bozeman, MT
About the Role:
The Shipping, Receiving, and Materials Technician is a position that is responsible for Nerualynx’s incoming and outgoing shipments. Participates in physical inventories of warehouse through cycle count program; maintains inventory records; operates a personal computer to access, enter, and correct information; pulls raw material assembly kits for production activities; participates in continuous improvement activities; provides inventory reports as required.
The position requires a basic knowledge of Neuralynx products and an extensive knowledge of shipping requirements and inventory control. Interfacing with multiple departments to ensure the best delivery dates and methods are used to meet customers’ requirements and to assure a unique and satisfying experience for both internal and external customers.
- Material processing using ERP system
- Manage inventory, ensuring accurate tracking and accounting
- Responsible for processing Inbound and Outbound Returns (RMAs)
- Maintains record of RMA statuses including estimated dates of arrival and departure.
- Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
- Close jobs and package parts as needed.
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against sales orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment
- Sorts, counts, packages, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory in the ERP system which is shipped or received.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies purchasing personnel and/or Quality & Materials Management Support Technician for vendor contact.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments including return of product from the customer complaint process to the Quality, Engineering and Regulatory Group for investigation and evaluation.
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments, initiates proof of delivery documents
- Maintains minimum operating inventory of shipping materials in all stockrooms ensuring pathways are clear to avoid any
- Uphold a positive company image, emphasizing customer service
- Participate in company-endorsed community charitable events
What We’re Looking For:
- Detail-oriented individuals
- Team players
- Time management pros.
- Basic computer, blueprint reading, and math skills
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with delicate parts in manufacturing
- Experience in a related field or manufacturing environment
- Regular communication abilities
- Frequent standing, walking, and detailed handwork
- Ability to occasionally lift items over 25 pounds
- Smoke-free environment.
- Moderate noise levels.
📩 How to Apply:
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate: 105 Commercial Dr. Bozeman MT Work Location: In person