Job Title: Regional Development Manager II
Location: Australia (Based in Australia and primarily responsible for growing market in Australia)
Summary: Join our dynamic team as a Regional Development Manager II (RDM II)! This role involves engaging in selling opportunities through product demonstrations and direct interactions with customers and market partners. You’ll play a crucial role in managing activity metrics and driving profitable growth in your assigned region. As an expert in our products, you’ll also provide technical support and attend surgical cases.
- Develop and execute area sales and marketing plans in collaboration with Sales Manager.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations, negotiate, and close sales.
- Achieve performance and activity metric goals for the region.
- Provide technical support, training, and repair services to clients.
- Teach and train hospital personnel and course attendees on products and systems.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, contacts, and key partners.
- Monitor and act on competitive activities and information.
- Represent the company at trade shows and special events.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and customer oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred.
- Minimum of five years related experience.
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to travel (at least 66% of the time).
- Must be able to lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Professional, smoke-free work environment.
- Travel may vary geographically and environmentally.
- Maintain a positive attitude and passion for customer service excellence.
- Participate in company-sponsored community events (4 hours per quarter).
- None at this time but may coordinate with and provide direction for Procedural Support Specialists in the region.
If you’re a motivated individual with a passion for excellence in customer service and sales, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team as a Regional Development Manager II. Email your resume to HR@fh-co.com.